In this special edition of the show, we will be speaking to the High Commissioner of Namibia to Ghana on a number of issues about that beautiful country, and what possibilities exist for South-South Cooperation.
Join us if you can at 1pm on 21 April, 2015.
● 25 years of Namibia’s independence (#Namibia25)
● Namibia’s best practices on tourism
● State of play of “Air Namibia”
● Intra-African trade, and Pan-African relationships, including vision at AU Peace & Security Council (call by Namibia Ambassador to Ethiopia & Sudan Anne Mutelo calling for self-determination of Sahrawi people); Southern African version of DFID?
● Energy diplomacy, including export of power to ESKOM
Guests in the studio:
Ø H.E. Charles Josob, High Commissioner of Namibia to Ghana ,Namibian High Commission, Accra
Ø Juana Akuamoah-Boateng, Queens Impact Foundation/Assistant Producer, “Africa in Focus” Show
On the line
· Abdulai Diallo, West Africa Network for Peacebuilding (WANEP) @13h15 to respond to XenophobicSA and Violent Extremism
· Marjorie Abdin, CAADP Country Team member@13h35 (“Africa in the News”) to brief on agric updates